Benefits of a Makerspace
Makerspaces offer many advantages to the users.
- They offer people an opportunity to be creative and innovative with their hands.
- Allows users opportunities to learn new skills and/or hobbies
- Provides access to equipment that may not be normally accessible to most
- Makerspaces help to develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Making/Tinkering are a great way to learn!
- They build confidence and pride
- Offer authentic learning experiences connected to real world experiences