The Rutgers Makerspace is a resource where departments and/or academic units can:
- Supplement course work with an assigned student project
- Create, develop and/or prototype a device, sign, etc.
To get started with a project at the Makerspace complete the form at the link below.
To ensure that everyone has an opportunity to use the machines at the Makerspace, reservations are:
- limited to 3 hours per day per machine,
- twice per week per machine,
- for one machine at a time.
To Reserve a machine, please complete the form at the link below.
Take Our Video Tour